1.Visit Hulu, tv.com, or one of the other TV sites. Search or browse the site to see if your favorite show is listed. Are you able to watch full episodes online? What coverage is available?
I went to Hulu and searched for my favorite TV show, The Big Bang Theory. They do have excerpts of some episodes, but I can not view full episodes online.
2.Have you ever watched a TV show on your cell phone? If so, did you like it? If not, are you interested? Why or why not?
I have never watched a TV show on my cell phone, but I am interested in doing so. I always have my phone with me, so it would be nice to learn how to do, just in case.
3.Are there any streaming programs or user "channels" that you watch? Have you ever posted videos to a site on a regular basis?
I do watch some channels on YouTube fairly regularly. I have posted a couple of videos to YouTube in the past, but not on a regular basis.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment